The goal of KITE is to continuously monitor the vibrations of wind turbines. Early fault detection allows planned and specific maintenance to be performed to extend production time. KITE offers unique diagnostic capabilities on the components of low speed rotating machines. Its comprehensive computing power allows high precision monitoring of wind turbines despite their variable operating conditions.
Easy to install
Compact, waterproof and dustproof to IP51 level, the KITE can be installed in the gondola without any cover. The KITE is easy to mount on a DIN-rail. Visual identifiers on the product make it easy to install cables.
Designed for the wind industry
In accordance with the latest ECM requirements, the KITE is resistant to lightning strikes and electromagnetic disturbances from the wind turbine. Precise monitoring of the wind turbine is possible thanks to reliable measurements. Without a fan or a conventional rotating hard drive, the design of the KITE allows safe long-term operation.
The KITE offers 12 data acquisition channels. All information required for relevant monitoring of the drive and nacelle can be connected to the KITE; accelerometer, tachometer, 4-20mA or DC inputs to process information. In addition, parameters available on the PLC, such as wind speed, force, slope, lateral axis, vertical axis, temperature, can be collected without additional channel in numerical format.
Help with decision making
The latest diagnostic and maintenance recommendations are available in real-time in the ONEPROD NEST software, regardless of location. it becomes easier to optimize the maintenance process:
- simplifies spare parts management
- bringing replacement maintenance together
- removes systematic maintenance checks and their costs
Low Speed Parts Monitoring
The KITE enables early detection of faults on the slow rotating parts of wind turbines, thanks to its unique set of tools designed for temporal analysis:
- automatic shock detection with the Shock Finder-algorithm (presence and number of shocks)
- band kurtosis with progressive alarms
- various tools to process measurements, such as filters and statistical indicators
- acquisition is done in a synchronized manner across all channels, facilitating analysis and improving diagnosis.
- High Impact Plastic koffer
- Detector M7, 30mm unit CCD 2nd generation met ingebouwde Bluetooth
- Detector S7, 30mm unit CCD 2nd generation met ingebouwde Bluetooth
- ACOEM Fixturlaser Probe
- ACOEM Fixturlaser WLS – draadloze tri-axiale trillingssensor
- 2x Voor gemonteerde V-beugel met spanketting en 150mm stang
- 2x Verlengketting
- 1x Blok magneet
- 1x Verzetbeugel
- 2x Platte V-magneet
- 1x Complee laadsysteem
- 2x Rod tool