The ACOEM MVX / MV-120 ONEPROD MVX is a multi-channel real-time monitoring system that allows early detection of failures, thus providing peace of mind for industrial operators.
Predictive maintenance on low-speed machines is more complex to perform. Higher resolution data and advanced vibration analysis tools are needed. The MVX / MV-120 offers the perfect solution
- Synchronous recording of various slow shaft rotations (<10 RPM) can be performed with up to 32 channels, improving bearing damage detection with both high and low frequency content analysis.
- Shocks from low-speed parts are hidden between intense vibration signals and thus difficult to detect. Thanks to the intelligent algorithm ACOEM Shock Finder ™ shock detection is automatic and gives an early indication of a malfunction.
- All necessary analysis tools are available. All post-process indicators can generate trends and help predict the evolution of the plant’s condition.
Condition monitoring expects machines to be measured at regular intervals using variable vibration indicators. The ACOEM MVX / MV-120 goes one step further by enabling real-time tracking of the indicators, ensuring that:
- No monitoring event is missed
- Permanent reactivity: the smallest anomaly is detected in real time
- Able to detect spurious and transient events
- Pre-trigger functions that display the raw signal immediately before the event
The MVX system can be shipped in a case with BNC connectors for 8, 16, 24 or 32 channels to meet a temporary monitoring need:
- rugged IP54 design, with a built-in fan system and UPS
- place to install a 15” laptop pc
- dimensions: 560 x 465 x 265 mm (22.0 x 18.3 x 10.4 in)
- weight: 16kg (30lbs)
With external power, the surveillance enclosure can remain closed even with a computer in and next to the equipment for a day, a week, a month. Ideal for carrying out a full assessment of the condition of the most complex machines.
Monitoring of complex machines
The performance of the MVX /MV-120 allows monitoring of the most complex machine encountered in industrial processes:
- up to 10 operating conditions can be defined with 1 or more process parameters.
- data acquisition, indicators and alarm thresholds are instantly adapted to any operating condition.
- stability parameters are set to ensure that each measurement is taken in proper condition.
- High Impact Plastic koffer
- Detector M7, 30mm unit CCD 2nd generation met ingebouwde Bluetooth
- Detector S7, 30mm unit CCD 2nd generation met ingebouwde Bluetooth
- ACOEM Fixturlaser Probe
- ACOEM Fixturlaser WLS – draadloze tri-axiale trillingssensor
- 2x Voor gemonteerde V-beugel met spanketting en 150mm stang
- 2x Verlengketting
- 1x Blok magneet
- 1x Verzetbeugel
- 2x Platte V-magneet
- 1x Complee laadsysteem
- 2x Rod tool